Sunday, May 22, 2011

Preface

Somebody defined Preface as that part of the book which is never read. Well in my case it has been slightly different. I find preface very interesting, that is because it is where the author is talking to me as a person, in the remaining part of the book it is his characters that do the talking and in school days preface was the only part of the book which was completely read.

I've read over 200 novels till date, had started active reading in 2003. 200 in 8 years is not a great number when I have the example of Clinton who read over 300 in his short stint at Oxford. I'll certainly try to improve the score and expand my reading to cover non fiction as well.

And following a good friend's advice I've decided to write a review of the books.

So Bon Voyage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment